• At the same time DIGITAL provides optimal output voltage and sound quality for use with conventional vinyl.
• This optimized 10 mV output voltage maximizes the signal-to-noise ratio of the audio being fed to the software, which results in better interpretation of the timecode signal.
• Furthermore, a decrease in the reproduction of frequencies where vinyl wear & crackle occur helps to minimize errors in the interpretation of the timecode signal and helps timecoded vinyl records last longer.
Output voltage at 1000Hz, 5cm/sec. - 10 mV
Channel balance at 1kHz - 1 dB
Channel separation at 1kHz - 22 dB
Channel separation at 15 kHz - 15 dB
Tracking ability at 315 Hz at recommended tracking force - 100 μm
Compliance, dynamic lateral - 14 μm/m N
Stylus type - Spherical R 18 μm
Tracking force range - 3 - 5 g
Tracking force recommended - 4 g
Internal impedance, DC resistance - 1200 Ohm
Internal inductance - 850 mH
Recommended load resistance - 47 kOhm
Recommended load capacitance - 200-400 pF
Cartridge weight - 18,5 g
Replacement stylus unit - DIGITAL
Concorde DIGITAL is available in following configurations:
• Concorde TWIN (two Concorde MkII MIX cartridges with preinstalled styli), supplied in Flight case
• Concorde Single (one Concorde MkII MIX cartridge with preinstalled stylus)
• Stylus DIGITAL
• Styli protection guards for Concorde MkII, pair
• Finger lift for Concorde MkII
• Slipmat DIGITAL
Reflecting our extensive experience in industrial design and technological know-how, we have become the global leader in the manufacture and supply of phono cartridges.
Our Partners can help you discover the product that is right for you. All new Ortofon products are backed by a guarantee when purchased from an authorized Ortofon Partner.
We are taking care of the customer's needs by providing and delivering professional, prompt, helpful, high quality service and technical support.