The Ortofon BC transducer generates sound without blocking out environmental information and provides freedom of movement as well as safety in the workplace. Conveying sound through bone vibration has a wide range of applications in private, public and industrial sectors, to mention a few of them:
• Hearing aids: implants, hearing aids, headbands, hearing glasses devices.
• Communication: Two-way communication, telecom, under water communication, high-noise environments
• Entertainment: Virtual Reality (VR),gaming, headphones.
• Wearables and gadgets: hands-free headsets or headphones, VR, eyeglasses, headlamps.
• Helmets for sports, safety and work: bike, scooter, motorcycle, skiing, football, diving, outdoor, industrial, military, rescue, etc.