• High maximum output, low distortion
• Very robust product
• Dimensions: H 16 mm, L 31.7 mm, W 18.2 mm
• Weight: 20 g
• Sensitivity: 118 dB re.1 µN @ 1 Vrms & 1 kHz
• Total Harmonic Distortion: 1% @ 1 Vrms & 1 kHz
• Impedance: 12.5 ohm @ 1 kHz
• Secured plug
NB: Measurements performed on Brüel & Kjær 4930, Artificial Mastoid with static force 5,4N.
Please retrieve your copy of the SCIENTIFIC PAPER presented at the S2 workshop, 30 October, 2013, Chalmers, Gothenburg, Sweden: A New Audiometric Bone Conductor B81 for more accurate hearing diagnostics.
The objective was to evaluate the electro-acoustic performance of the new audiometric bone vibrator Radioear B81 (Radioear Corporation, New Eagle, PA, USA). Comparison was made with the present Radioear B71 that has some well-known limitations at low frequencies.
Co-authors: Karl Johan Fredén Jansson*, Bo Håkansson*, Leif Johannsen** & Tomas Tengstrand***.
* Department of Signals and Systems, Chalmers University of Technology, Göteborg, Sweden, **Ortofon A/S, Denmark, ***Hörselverksamheten & The Sahlgrenska Academy, Göteborg University, Göteborg, Sweden
Since 1918, Ortofon has been a world-leader in the field of precision engineering >>
Ortofon core competences in acoustics and micromechanics are ideally suited to the manufacture of BC >>
At Ortofon, we always strive to match the high quality of our products with high quality services >>