• Provides great performance and durability. It has a good quality spherical stylus, a solid cantilever, and serves general purposes well.
• It offers both reasonable output, high sound quality and a good tracking ability for virtually any style of music.
• With transparent sound across the spectrum and excellent handling ability, the MIX represents one of the longest running values in DJ cartridges.
Excellent price-to-performance ratio.
Output voltage at 1000Hz, 5cm/sec. - 6 mV
Channel balance at 1kHz - 1,5 dB
Channel separation at 1kHz - 20 dB
Channel separation at 15 kHz - 15 dB
Tracking ability at 315 Hz at recommended tracking force - 100 μm
Compliance, dynamic lateral - 14 μm/m N
Stylus type - Spherical R 18 μm
Tracking force range - 2 - 4 g
Tracking force recommended - 3 g
Internal impedance, DC resistance - 700 Ohm
Internal inductance - 450 mH
Recommended load resistance - 47 kOhm
Recommended load capacitance - 200-600 pF
Cartridge weight - 18,5 g
Replacement stylus unit - MIX
Concorde MIX is available in following configurations:
• Concorde TWIN (two Concorde MkII MIX cartridges with preinstalled styli), supplied in Flight case
• Concorde Single (one Concorde MkII MIX cartridge with preinstalled stylus)
• Stylus MIX
• Styli protection guards for Concorde MkII, pair
• Finger lift for Concorde MkII
• Slipmat MIX
Reflecting our extensive experience in industrial design and technological know-how, we have become the global leader in the manufacture and supply of phono cartridges.
Our Partners can help you discover the product that is right for you. All new Ortofon products are backed by a guarantee when purchased from an authorized Ortofon Partner.
We are taking care of the customer's needs by providing and delivering professional, prompt, helpful, high quality service and technical support.