The Ortofon Record Brush is designed by the Danish Industrial designer Møller Jensen Innovation and Design – the same company who designed the award winning vintage MC Jubilee cartridge, historical Kontrapunkt Series, 2M Series and the Concorde MkII range.
Cleaning your records before every use increases the lifetime of the diamond and improves your listening experience. The Ortofon Record brush safely and effectively removes dust and dirt from the record surface without scratching.
Please read our recommendations for stylus and record care on our HiFi FAQ here >>
• The brush features two rows of tightly bound carbon fiber bristles that are designed to remove dirt and dust from the record surface. Simply brush around the surface of a record after placing it on the turntable.
• Simple and robust two parts design: Injection moulded part uses a conductive plastic preventing any static charges. Shield used to clean and protect the brush.
• Easy to use: slides and locks into place.
• Embossed details for clarity and performance.
• Lanyard hole for convenience and store.
Reflecting our extensive experience in industrial design and technological know-how, we have become the global leader in the manufacture and supply of phono cartridges.
Our Partners can help you discover the product that is right for you. All new Ortofon products are backed by a guarantee when purchased from an authorized Ortofon Partner.
We are taking care of the customer's needs by providing and delivering professional, prompt, helpful, high quality service and technical support.