The Concorde Scratch allows turntablist and scratching DJs to achieve new levels of performance with an unprecedented tracking ability and extra high output.
• The SCRATCH is intended especially for scratching and back-cueing. The SCRATCH uses spherical styli, as they preserve more of the groove over backcueing and scratching.
• For DJs that require increased tracking ability, the SCRATCH is up to the task. The Scratch has a supreme ability to trace the grooves of the records and it is tailored specifically for scratch.
• Due to its very high output 10 mV, it is perfect for scratch of all music with deep bass frequences. With solid bass reproduction and extended highs, the SCRATCH is great for any style, providing energetic sound. Maximum scratch performance guaranteed!
Output voltage at 1000Hz, 5cm/sec. - 10 mV
Channel balance at 1kHz - 1 dB
Channel separation at 1kHz - 22 dB
Channel separation at 15 kHz - 15 dB
Tracking ability at 315 Hz at recommended tracking force - 120 μm
Compliance, dynamic lateral - 14 μm/m N
Stylus type - Spherical R 18 μm
Tracking force range - 3 - 5 g
Tracking force recommended - 4 g
Internal impedance, DC resistance - 1200 Ohm
Internal inductance - 850 mH
Recommended load resistance - 47 kOhm
Recommended load capacitance - 200-400 pF
Cartridge weight - 18,5 g
Replacement stylus unit - SCRATCH
Concorde SCRATCH is available in following configurations:
• Concorde TWIN (two Concorde MkII MIX cartridges with preinstalled styli), supplied in Flight case
• Concorde Single (one Concorde MkII MIX cartridge with preinstalled stylus)
• Stylus SCRATCH
• Styli protection guards for Concorde MkII, pair
• Finger lift for Concorde MkII
• Slipmat SCRATCH
Reflecting our extensive experience in industrial design and technological know-how, we have become the global leader in the manufacture and supply of phono cartridges.
Our Partners can help you discover the product that is right for you. All new Ortofon products are backed by a guarantee when purchased from an authorized Ortofon Partner.
We are taking care of the customer's needs by providing and delivering professional, prompt, helpful, high quality service and technical support.